**Best viewed in Internet Explorer
Where South Carolina Law Enforcement is Defined
I assume responsibility for the confidentiality of my department's certification and training records. Any misuse of the confidential records of my department's training and certification records, as maintained by the Certification/Compliance Unit of the South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy may warrant an investigation by the Department.
SCCJA has now moved to its new online training portal, ACADIS. To begin using the new portal:
1. Visit the .
2. Click "Don't have an account? Signup" below "Sign In"
3. Fill out the appropriate information, then click "Finish"
4. Go to your email and find the message sent to complete your signup request.
5. Click on the URL in the email and complete the security questions required for completion of the account setup.
7. Once you're finished creating a password, you should click "Submit" and continue to edit your profile.
Note: Your username will be the email address you entered into the system. (New officers this is entered at Registration) If you forget your password, there is a button to ask for a new password upon attempted login. The ACADIS system will email a temporary password to the address on file, copy and paste that password in order to enter twice for successful login.
For complete account setup directions, .
Note: Officers need to talk directly with their Training Officers at their agencies and not call the CJA Certification Department concerning
ACADIS/Academy ID #'s or discrepancies in their training files.